Stores Manager - CS
Purpose of Role
Own the Business Stores to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained for all stock items and provide information to relevant stakeholders on timely basis to control inventory.
The incumbent need to manage Stores to;
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to the operation are implemented, monitored, adhered to and ensure corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Lead the stores unit in delivering managing stock levels in all stores
- Ensure the process of asset disposal and obsolete stocks write off is completed effectively by appropriate authority/ Finance.
- Overall owner of 3rd party contractors performance
- Manage team’s individual performance and reward as well as training & development with clear improvement plans, using the Supply Chain and Procurement framework and PIP’s to drive performance and efficiencies towards world class standards.
- Develop team members and ensure capable successors for all roles within your team. This includes delivering their development interventions to improve their performance.
- Applying SAP, EISC (including RCPS) and quality management in combination with the standard work procedures;
- Ensure strict adherence to SAP standards and reporting timelines with no errors by team.
- Ensure all processes are documented effectively and on time
- Develop efficient and effective Risk Assurance practices.
- Ensure all relevant CARM controls are working to a Good rating.
- Ensure H&S standards are met all times within all stores.
Degree holder in Business, logistics or engineering field of study; with work experience equivalent with 4 years role related experience.
People Management Experience Is Required – Minimum 2yrs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Multiple Education /Lecturer /University (fresh graduate) Jobs in EthiopiaWollo UniversityDessie, Amhara, EthiopiaFeb 22
Family Assistant in ChinaRaymond中国安徽省Tongling ShiFeb 22
Logistics Officer – Humanitarian, Fleet Officer-DispatchingSave The ChildrenAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 22
SamplerEthiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE)Humera/Metema/Shiraro/Bonga/Gimbi/HawassaFeb 22
Data AssistantEthiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE)Humera/KombolchaFeb 22
Executive Manager or Executive Secretary(fresh graduates can apply for this job)Real Marketers PlcAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 02
Relief Branch Manager 'C'VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 05
Branch Manager I | Store KeeperOromia International Bank S.CAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 03
Branch Managers I | Store Supervisor |Maintenance TechnicianOromia International Bank S.CAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 14
Senior StoresFrigorificoBoran Foods PLCAdami Tullu, Oromia, EthiopiaJan 13