Stores Manager - CS
Purpose of Role
Own the Business Stores to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained for all stock items and provide information to relevant stakeholders on timely basis to control inventory.
The incumbent need to manage Stores to;
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to the operation are implemented, monitored, adhered to and ensure corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Lead the stores unit in delivering managing stock levels in all stores
- Ensure the process of asset disposal and obsolete stocks write off is completed effectively by appropriate authority/ Finance.
- Overall owner of 3rd party contractors performance
- Manage team’s individual performance and reward as well as training & development with clear improvement plans, using the Supply Chain and Procurement framework and PIP’s to drive performance and efficiencies towards world class standards.
- Develop team members and ensure capable successors for all roles within your team. This includes delivering their development interventions to improve their performance.
- Applying SAP, EISC (including RCPS) and quality management in combination with the standard work procedures;
- Ensure strict adherence to SAP standards and reporting timelines with no errors by team.
- Ensure all processes are documented effectively and on time
- Develop efficient and effective Risk Assurance practices.
- Ensure all relevant CARM controls are working to a Good rating.
- Ensure H&S standards are met all times within all stores.
Degree holder in Business, logistics or engineering field of study; with work experience equivalent with 4 years role related experience.
People Management Experience Is Required – Minimum 2yrs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Islamic Relief Jobs in Ethiopia: Finance Officer-EmergenciesIslamic ReliefAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
.NET DeveloperWave Business PLC.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
Catholic Relief Services jobs in Ethiopia: Procurement Officer; ReceptionistCatholic Relief Services - CRSAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
Command Captain for Boeing 757/767Ethiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
Command Captain for Boeing 737 NGEthiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
More from Diageo – META Abo Brewery S.C
Administration & Finance ManagerEthio National SchoolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 07
Country Manager / Center HeadGlobal PlacementsAddis Ababa, EthiopiaOct 31
Customer Support Specialist - Part Sales Account ManagerBoeingAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 09
Country Manager / Center Head (Re-advertised)Global PlacementsEthiopiaNov 01
Administrative AssistantEthio National SchoolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 07