Posted Jan 11
Commercial Planning Manager (CPM)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Full Time
Commercial Planning Manager
- The CPM (Cycle Planning Mgr.) has full responsibility for the OTIFNE world-class bold planning of All BTL/TTL activations to support achievement of Meta brand Objectives
- Input into the JUBP development with strong and in depth commercial and customer insights working with Marketing, Field team and Finance team
- Actively support volume forecasting via use of trends and analyses of data as a primary input.
- Make marketing BTLTTL concepts operational
- Identify sales gaps in regions and propose corrective action
- Inputs Joint Customer plans (JCP) for Top Customers and ensured ruthless planning of the agreed activities within the JCP
- Own the development of BTL program plans and agree the roles and responsibilities key resources and budget implications.
- Develops compelling Customer Propositions for Sales Driver activities using detailed brand & customer knowledge.
- Management of cross functional project teams for effective planning of BTL activities ( coordinate and ensure each teams delivers the requirement for bold execution on time
- Ensure availability of execution tools working in collaboration with Marketing/NAM/Procurement
- Ensure All BTL Marketing activities proposals are in line with the trade strategy and that customer insight Field constraints and customer information are taken into account.
- Ensure key controls are in place and respected for each activity.
- Ensure field teams and company staff engagement to programs through clear and inspiring briefings with support capability team when applicable
- Support M&E of activities working with NAM/Brand team/Finance
- Deliver all projects on or under agreed budget
- Management One plan review meetings
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Strong commercial acumen and an understanding of the Ethiopian beer market
- 4+ years of work experience in Commercial/Marketing Functions
- Computer literacy (Microsoft environment) Skills/knowledge
- Minimum 3 years Brand marketing, sales role
- Able to demonstrate success in developing & leading team. Evidence of strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellence project management skills that delivers projects on time and on budget
- Strong influential skills
- Strategic thinkers
- Competitive intelligence & insights
- Measure and evaluation of projects
- Good interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
· Click on this link below
· Please apply before the closing date of Jan 03, 2017.
· Only applications through the link will be considered.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Fresh graduate job: Junior TellerVisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
5+ Manufacturing JobsHeineken Breweries SCKilinto, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Multiple Hotel JobsHarmony HotelAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Senior Graphic Designer 3D; Senior Graphic Designer; Junior Creative Director; Creative Director; Account Manager; Copywriter; Account ExecutivesBerry AdvertisingAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Future Export ManagerMaranque Plants PLCFarm SiteFeb 21
More from Diageo
Visibility & Trade Assets ManagerDiageoAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Retail Executive (North West)DiageoBahir Dar, Amhara, EthiopiaFeb 20
Head of InnovationDiageoAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 15
Electrical/Automation Technician (Readvertised)DiageoSebeta, Oromia, EthiopiaFeb 03
Innvoation Brand ManagerDiageoAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 03
Executive Manager or Executive Secretary(fresh graduates can apply for this job)Real Marketers PlcAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 02
Acquired Asset Marketing Officer | Legal Officer (Acquired Asset)Commercial NomineesAddis Ababa, EthiopiaNov 28
Head, Resource Planning and Management ServiceCompany: Acme Engineering & Trading PlcAddis Ababa, EthiopiaNov 28
Commercial Services ManagerMarie Stopes International EthiopiaAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 29
Multiple JobsUltimate Plan PlcAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMay 12