Multiple IT/ICT Jobs
Multiple IT/ICT Jobs
Job Description:Oromia Insurance Company S.C (OIC) invites qualified applicants for the following job positions:
1. Senior Database Administrator
Education: BSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Management information System or Related fields
- A minimum of 4 years direct work experience on Database Administration.
- The ideal candidate should be very well conversant working with database software and enterprise applications installation and administration, preferably Oracle DBM;
- Requires hands-on experience in installing, configuring hardware, software or networks to ensure interoperability of system components and debugs resultant faults or incompatibilities.
2. Senior Application Administrator
Education: A minimum of BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering/ Management Information System or related fields.
Experience: A minimum of four years direct work experience in Software Engineering or Programming or Application Server Administration. Requires commendable knowledge of latest programming languages as well as successful applications development and implementation experience
3. Senior Network Administrator
Education: A minimum of BSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or Hardware Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of four years experience in designing, installation and support of Enterprise Network Systems.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN Topologies and architecture including multi-VLAN architecture;
- Certification with Microsoft and CISCO Network Administration is advantageous.
How To Apply:Interested applicants fulfilling the above minimum requirements should send application letter with non-returnable CV and copies of credentials through our Postal address or in person to the address given below up to January 3rd, 2016. Note the only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C.
Human Resource and Facility Management Dep’t P.o.Box 10090 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Address: Africa Avenue (Bole Road) around Olympia Oromia International Bank Building, 6th Floor
Sign up for Job Alerts
Chief, Protocol, Visa and Liaison ServiceECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA(UNECA)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 18
ECONOMIC AFFAIRS OFFICERECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA(UNECA)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 18
SENIOR ECONOMIC AFFAIRS ADVISERECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA(UNECA)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 18
Communication OfficerInternational Medical Corps (IMC)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 18
COLLABORATION, LEARNING, AND ADAPTATION ADVISORCARE EthiopiaAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 18
Country Manager / Center HeadGlobal PlacementsAddis Ababa, EthiopiaOct 31
Country Manager / Center Head (Re-advertised)Global PlacementsEthiopiaNov 01
Administrative AssistantEthio National SchoolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 07
Administration & Finance ManagerEthio National SchoolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 07
Radboud Scholarship Programme for International StudentsRadboud UniversityNetherlandsDec 12