He/she will be required to deliver and drive all reward activities within the business. He/She will also interface with and support Business Partners in achieving on the delivery and achievement of their function’s reward goals.
Purpose of Role
Provide high quality analytical support to the market HRD and HRBPs. Owns all end to end reward tasks for the market by linking in with the global reward team. Provide strategic total reward offering solutions to the market, partner with the HRBP’s in designing and implementing performance linked reward offering.
- Manage salary ranges to support HRBP with new hire package decisions.
- Talent and Learning & Development
- Build reward capability build to the HRBP’s
- Build reward capability to all the LM’s
- Manage the trainees (ECT, LEarnerships and etc.) reward offering
- Service Delivery
- Point of contact for queries on inbound IA benefits, payroll management and tax related matters
- Reward Processes & Administration – Executes the annual reward cycle with detailed analysis, modelling and reconciliation. Completes administration tasks and analysis for local share plans. Processes vendor invoices. Completes job evaluations.
- Reward Plan Design- Develops local AIP, share plans, Sales and Supply Incentives and retirement plans through detailed analysis.
- Market Research – Completes external salary surveys by preparing local market submission and responding to additional data requests.
- Communications: Respond to Service Delivery and HRBP queries. Partner with HR community in training (primary role is to train HRBPs who cascade to LM and employees).
- Reward Projects – Completes data collection and analysis for various reward projects as needed (e.g. HRIS, M&A, audit support, reorganization, policies, employer branding, HR projects, etc.)
- Governance & Compliance - Completes data analysis and preparation of local Reward Committee papers. Follows agreed procedures to ensure internal and external compliance.
- Employee Relations
- Supports Reward Manager, HRD and HRBPs in wage negotiations completing necessary reward analysis
- Financial Management
- Assist HRD in tracking and managing total overhead budget (including those in COGS line) for the business area and the non-staff related costs. Monitor the costs against business targets & budget.
- Always ensure the company is abreast of the reward offering strategies, trends
- Provide the business with best in class reward offering strategy for out market to attract, retain and motivate employees.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Candidates must have 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast paced, high performing culture
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and positively manage change
- Degree or CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- High levels of integrity
How to Apply
· Click on this link below
· Please apply before the closing date of January 06 2017.
· Only applications through the link will be considered.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Islamic Relief Jobs in Ethiopia: Finance Officer-EmergenciesIslamic ReliefAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
.NET DeveloperWave Business PLC.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
Catholic Relief Services jobs in Ethiopia: Procurement Officer; ReceptionistCatholic Relief Services - CRSAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
Command Captain for Boeing 757/767Ethiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
Command Captain for Boeing 737 NGEthiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
More from Diageo
Country Manager / Center HeadGlobal PlacementsAddis Ababa, EthiopiaOct 31
Administration & Finance ManagerEthio National SchoolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 07
Customer Support Specialist - Part Sales Account ManagerBoeingAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 09
Country Manager / Center Head (Re-advertised)Global PlacementsEthiopiaNov 01
Administrative AssistantEthio National SchoolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 07