He/she will be required to deliver and drive all reward activities within the business. He/She will also interface with and support Business Partners in achieving on the delivery and achievement of their function’s reward goals.
Purpose of Role
Provide high quality analytical support to the market HRD and HRBPs. Owns all end to end reward tasks for the market by linking in with the global reward team. Provide strategic total reward offering solutions to the market, partner with the HRBP’s in designing and implementing performance linked reward offering.
- Manage salary ranges to support HRBP with new hire package decisions.
- Talent and Learning & Development
- Build reward capability build to the HRBP’s
- Build reward capability to all the LM’s
- Manage the trainees (ECT, LEarnerships and etc.) reward offering
- Service Delivery
- Point of contact for queries on inbound IA benefits, payroll management and tax related matters
- Reward Processes & Administration – Executes the annual reward cycle with detailed analysis, modelling and reconciliation. Completes administration tasks and analysis for local share plans. Processes vendor invoices. Completes job evaluations.
- Reward Plan Design- Develops local AIP, share plans, Sales and Supply Incentives and retirement plans through detailed analysis.
- Market Research – Completes external salary surveys by preparing local market submission and responding to additional data requests.
- Communications: Respond to Service Delivery and HRBP queries. Partner with HR community in training (primary role is to train HRBPs who cascade to LM and employees).
- Reward Projects – Completes data collection and analysis for various reward projects as needed (e.g. HRIS, M&A, audit support, reorganization, policies, employer branding, HR projects, etc.)
- Governance & Compliance - Completes data analysis and preparation of local Reward Committee papers. Follows agreed procedures to ensure internal and external compliance.
- Employee Relations
- Supports Reward Manager, HRD and HRBPs in wage negotiations completing necessary reward analysis
- Financial Management
- Assist HRD in tracking and managing total overhead budget (including those in COGS line) for the business area and the non-staff related costs. Monitor the costs against business targets & budget.
- Always ensure the company is abreast of the reward offering strategies, trends
- Provide the business with best in class reward offering strategy for out market to attract, retain and motivate employees.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Candidates must have 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast paced, high performing culture
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and positively manage change
- Degree or CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- High levels of integrity
How to Apply
· Click on this link below
· Please apply before the closing date of January 06 2017.
· Only applications through the link will be considered.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Multiple Education /Lecturer /University (fresh graduate) Jobs in EthiopiaWollo UniversityDessie, Amhara, EthiopiaFeb 22
Family Assistant in ChinaRaymond中国安徽省Tongling ShiFeb 22
Logistics Officer – Humanitarian, Fleet Officer-DispatchingSave The ChildrenAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 22
SamplerEthiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE)Humera/Metema/Shiraro/Bonga/Gimbi/HawassaFeb 22
Data AssistantEthiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE)Humera/KombolchaFeb 22
More from Diageo
Trade Tools Executives ( Readvertized )DiageoAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 22
Visibility & Trade Assets ManagerDiageoAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Retail Executive (North West)DiageoBahir Dar, Amhara, EthiopiaFeb 20
Head of InnovationDiageoAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 15
Electrical/Automation Technician (Readvertised)DiageoSebeta, Oromia, EthiopiaFeb 03
Executive Manager or Executive Secretary(fresh graduates can apply for this job)Real Marketers PlcAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 02
ManagerEthio Life and General Insurance S.CAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 10
Branch Managers | Assistant Branch ManagersUnited Bank S.C.EthiopiaNov 28
Branch Managers | Assistant Branch ManagersUnited Bank S.C.Various Locations in EthiopiaFeb 06
Manager - Research and Knowledge Management Division | Manager - Innovation and Change Management Division | Head - ATM Support SectionZemen Bank S.C.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 12