Working with and reporting to the MSIE MCH Speciality Centre Manager, Gyne./Obstetrician ensures efficient delivery of client / patient care in accordance with accepted standard medical practices and professional code of conduct.
Gyne/Obstetrician performs his/her duties to achieve the following principal objectives.
1. To increase client satisfaction and build reputation of MSIE clinical services
2. To ensure sustainability and financial feasibility of MSIE clinical services
- Examines patients/clients in line with standard medical procedures using various types of diagnostic mechanisms.
- Administers and prescribes drugs based on analysis of examination, test reports and findings and counselling services.
- Performs ANC, delivery, PNC voluntary surgical contraception (VSC), caesarean section and other procedures.
- Responsible for completeness of the format to be filled by a physician.
- Puts the interest of clients / patients above all other considerations and ensures the confidentiality of all cases.
- Ensures the maintenance of a high level standard consistent with available resources.
- Prepares and submits reports, as deemed necessary.
- Participants in training programmes, as and when deemed necessary.
- Initiates or collaborates in research undertakings.
- Gives specialist advice to the Centre Co-ordinator on any possible action to insure quality care improvement from which the centre may benefit.
- Undertakes any other related duties that may be assigned to him / her.
- Specialist Doctor in Gynaecology
- Minimum of two years’ experience in providing specialist service as Gynecologist.
Required Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Awareness of MOH and donors guidelines
- Conscious of government, MSI and MSIE regulations
- Knowledge of the concepts and model of counselling
- Awareness of concepts and strategies of quality care training in Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC) and Family planning services. Through knowledge of current global agenda in RH service delivery issues.
Number of Position: Three (03)
Duty Station: MSIE- Adama, Arada & Gotera MCH Speciality Centre, Adama & Addis Ababa
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their Motivation letter and CV, within Ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, MSI-Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Please mention the Title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email, CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Economic Analyst/Writer to Contribute Weekly (ENGL) | Online PublisherNew PublisherAnywhereFeb 23
Administration ManagerPan African Chamber of Commerce and IndustryAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 23
Amharic teacher for expatsSolAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 23
Specialist, IT SupportEthiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 23
Associate, Central DepositoryEthiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 23
NurseMarie Stopes International EthiopiaKeffa, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region, EthiopiaDec 29
Health OfficerMarie Stopes International EthiopiaAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 29
Marie Stopes International Jobs in Ethiopia: General Practitioner, Paediatrician, Nurse, Field Finance & Administration OfficerMarie Stopes International EthiopiaAddis Ababa, and Adama, EthiopiaJan 25