Selamta Family Project Inc. (SFP) is a non-profit organization registered as foreign charitable organization with the Charities and Societies Agency of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
SFP runes a project based in Bethel and serves one hundred thirty two Ethiopian children whose parents have died or are incapacitated by HIV/AIDS, other disabilities, or poverty. Selamta's mission is uniting orphaned children and marginalized women to create forever families and bright futures in Ethiopia. Selamta's goal is to prepare each child for the successful transition to adulthood, for a satisfying and productive career, and for a contributing and responsible citizenship. For further information, visit www.selamtafamilyproject.org
The Nurse is responsible for the physical wellbeing and physical development, of Selamta Children, Youth and Caregivers, including general health, prevention care, health education and nutritional guidance.
- Working five and half days a week.
- Making health follow-ups for children and care givers.
- Facilitating annual medical checkup for children and caregivers.
- Provide relevant trainings that will enhance the knowledge of the children/mothers/staff of Selamta in relation to health.
- Keeping well organized health and medical records.
- Submit a timely report to immediate supervisor
Salary and Benefits
Salary Birr 4,400, transport allowance Birr 506, telephone allowance Birr 354 and 50% medical coverage with limits.
- Flexible schedule - includes evening and weekends
- BA degree or higher in nursing
- At least 3 years work experience in related areas of work
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, internet - ability to learn new platforms
- Competent in managing internet-based database
- Passionate about children and youth development
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send/submit an application letter and CV within 5 working days from the date of announcement using one of the following options:
E-mail via email@example.com
Or Mail through
Selamta Family Project
P.O. Box 17907
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Sign up for Job Alerts
Chief Operations OfficerVisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 24
Education OfficerUNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for RefugeesDollo Ado SomliMar 24
Associate - Infrastructure, Africa Delivery HubMcKinsey & CompanyAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 24
Junior LogisticianThe Carter Center - EthiopiaAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 24
Night AuditorRadisson BluAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 24
NurseMarie Stopes International EthiopiaKeffa, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region, EthiopiaDec 29
Registered NurseLonAdd Consultancy PLCGambella, EthiopiaFeb 07
Oncology NurseClinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 04
Nurse/PharmacistNib Insurance CompanyAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 20
Clinical NurseMOHA Soft Drinks Industry S.CAddis AbabaJan 03