Selamta Family Project Inc. (SFP) is a non-profit organization registered as foreign charitable organization with the Charities and Societies Agency of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
SFP runes a project based in Bethel and serves one hundred thirty two Ethiopian children whose parents have died or are incapacitated by HIV/AIDS, other disabilities, or poverty. Selamta's mission is uniting orphaned children and marginalized women to create forever families and bright futures in Ethiopia. Selamta's goal is to prepare each child for the successful transition to adulthood, for a satisfying and productive career, and for a contributing and responsible citizenship. For further information, visit www.selamtafamilyproject.org
The Psychologist is responsible for the overall mental wellbeing of our children, youth and caregivers, and makes sure that the families are functioning properly.
- Conducting scheduled group and/or individual counseling sessions.
- Keeping well organized records of counseling sessions.
- Submit a timely report to immediate supervisor.
- May visit “Outreach Families” in certain circumstances, for psychosocial support
Salary and BenefitsSalary Birr 5,000, transport allowance Birr 506, telephone allowance Birr 354 and 50% medical coverage with limits
- Flexible schedule - includes evening and weekends
- BA degree or higher in psychology
- At least 3 years work experience in related areas of work
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, internet - ability to learn new platforms
- Prior experience leading others in the workplace
- Passionate about children and youth development
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send/submit an application letter and CV within 5 working days from the date of announcement using one of the following options:
E-mail via email@example.com
Or Mail through
Selamta Family Project
P.O. Box 17907
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Sign up for Job Alerts
WASH Specialist | Health PromoterHabitat for Humanity EthiopiaEthiopiaMar 29
CashierDeutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
6 Community Data CollectorsSaint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical CollegeAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
Multiple JobsFuture Talent AcademyAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
System DeveloperJohn Snow, Inc.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29