Posted Jan 05
Relief Branch Manager 'C'
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Full Time
Relief Branch Manager 'C'
Manages overall portfolio growth and portfolio quality
- Ensures verification of existence of clients and credit worthiness of their business
- Chairs the Branch Credit Committee (BCC) and participates in evaluating, approving, or rejecting loans according to the level of discretion;
- Ensure saving deposit and withdrawals in accordance to the policies,
- Coordinates on growth areas and projections for disbursementsManages, coordinates and supervise branch staff and ensures efficient delivery of service delivery operations
- Coordinate and supervise the operation of the branch,
- Plans personnel capacity, selecting new staff, undertakes fair & equitable HRM and evaluating existing staff in accordance with management decisions;
- Supervises economical use of material resources (Generator, Motorcycles & Vehicles) ensures same are serviced on time & as scheduled.
- Ensures that the branch staff maintain very high morale, identifies capacity building needs and ensures adequate and updated training is provided;
- Undertakes annual performance appraisals and staff development plans.Manages the branch and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
- Implements policies, procedures and internal controls at the branch
- Decides on all operational & financial issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions;Reporting and communication
- Performs independent balancing of all records;
- Works with other management members of the MFI;
- Attends quarterly branch managers meetings, engages in team problem solving, works together on overlapping tasks.
- Prepares and submits periodic overall performance and financial reports to Area Office Manager, the Head Office & the partners as specifically determined Planning & Integration
- Develops the branch business plan and annual work plans and seeks approval from the SMT on the projected targets and required resources;
- Adjusts the plan as and when neededMarketing
- Promotes loans, saving and any other services provided by the Branch
- Plans and initiates promotional measures within the target markets of the branch;
- Network with local authorities other MFIs and communities.
Qualification and Technical Skill Required
- University degree/diploma in economics, accounting, business administration, management, banking, marketing, cooperative, agricultural economics, agriculture or related social sciences and business fields;
- Related experience of 4 years for degree and 6 years for diploma
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication and marketing skills
- motor bicycle driving skill and License is advantageous
- Place of Work: Head Office
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- # of employee needed one
- Salary: As per the Institution salary scale
- Closing Date: January 10, 2017How to ApplyCandidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa, or Can apply online on ethiojobs.comIf you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356-0118677901
How to Apply
- Closing Date: January 10, 2017How to ApplyCandidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa, If you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356-0118677901
Sign up for Job Alerts
WASH Specialist | Health PromoterHabitat for Humanity EthiopiaEthiopiaMar 29
CashierDeutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
6 Community Data CollectorsSaint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical CollegeAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
Multiple JobsFuture Talent AcademyAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
System DeveloperJohn Snow, Inc.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaMar 29
Branch Manager-I | Relief Branch Manager | Mechanical Engineer | Customer Service Officer II | Customer Service Officer IBunna International Bank S.CEthiopiaFeb 28
Branch Managers | Assistant Branch ManagersUnited Bank S.C.Various Locations in EthiopiaFeb 06
Sub Branch Manager | Branch ManagerBank of Abyssinia (BoA)Dukem and JimmaMar 13
Branch Manager Class IV BranchAwash International Bank S.C.EthiopiaJan 16
Branch ManagerWegagen Bank S.C.Weldiya, Amhara, EthiopiaJan 02