Posted Jan 05
Relief Branch Manager 'C'
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Full Time
Relief Branch Manager 'C'
Manages overall portfolio growth and portfolio quality
- Ensures verification of existence of clients and credit worthiness of their business
- Chairs the Branch Credit Committee (BCC) and participates in evaluating, approving, or rejecting loans according to the level of discretion;
- Ensure saving deposit and withdrawals in accordance to the policies,
- Coordinates on growth areas and projections for disbursementsManages, coordinates and supervise branch staff and ensures efficient delivery of service delivery operations
- Coordinate and supervise the operation of the branch,
- Plans personnel capacity, selecting new staff, undertakes fair & equitable HRM and evaluating existing staff in accordance with management decisions;
- Supervises economical use of material resources (Generator, Motorcycles & Vehicles) ensures same are serviced on time & as scheduled.
- Ensures that the branch staff maintain very high morale, identifies capacity building needs and ensures adequate and updated training is provided;
- Undertakes annual performance appraisals and staff development plans.Manages the branch and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
- Implements policies, procedures and internal controls at the branch
- Decides on all operational & financial issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions;Reporting and communication
- Performs independent balancing of all records;
- Works with other management members of the MFI;
- Attends quarterly branch managers meetings, engages in team problem solving, works together on overlapping tasks.
- Prepares and submits periodic overall performance and financial reports to Area Office Manager, the Head Office & the partners as specifically determined Planning & Integration
- Develops the branch business plan and annual work plans and seeks approval from the SMT on the projected targets and required resources;
- Adjusts the plan as and when neededMarketing
- Promotes loans, saving and any other services provided by the Branch
- Plans and initiates promotional measures within the target markets of the branch;
- Network with local authorities other MFIs and communities.
Qualification and Technical Skill Required
- University degree/diploma in economics, accounting, business administration, management, banking, marketing, cooperative, agricultural economics, agriculture or related social sciences and business fields;
- Related experience of 4 years for degree and 6 years for diploma
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication and marketing skills
- motor bicycle driving skill and License is advantageous
- Place of Work: Head Office
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- # of employee needed one
- Salary: As per the Institution salary scale
- Closing Date: January 10, 2017How to ApplyCandidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa, or Can apply online on ethiojobs.comIf you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356-0118677901
How to Apply
- Closing Date: January 10, 2017How to ApplyCandidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa, If you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356-0118677901
Sign up for Job Alerts
Fresh graduate job: Junior TellerVisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
5+ Manufacturing JobsHeineken Breweries SCKilinto, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Multiple Hotel JobsHarmony HotelAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Senior Graphic Designer 3D; Senior Graphic Designer; Junior Creative Director; Creative Director; Account Manager; Copywriter; Account ExecutivesBerry AdvertisingAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Future Export ManagerMaranque Plants PLCFarm SiteFeb 21
Executive Manager or Executive Secretary(fresh graduates can apply for this job)Real Marketers PlcAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 02
Branch Managers | Assistant Branch ManagersUnited Bank S.C.Various Locations in EthiopiaFeb 06
Branch Managers | Assistant Branch ManagersUnited Bank S.C.EthiopiaNov 28
Branch Manager Class IV BranchAwash International Bank S.C.EthiopiaJan 16
Stores Manager - CSDiageo – META Abo Brewery S.CSebeta, Oromia, EthiopiaJan 13