Key responsibilities include:
- Championing consistent corporate brand communications internally and externally across all mediums.
- Liaising with key stakeholders in order to plan and produce external and internal marketing materials both on and off-line.
- Maintaining the corporate CRM database which records the Company’s corporate relationships.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of PR activity.
- Participate in the Brand Championing programs to propagate the brand values across the School.
- Organize and attend marketing events to ensure events maximise branding and marketing opportunities.
- Evaluate potential new suppliers, to extend the current list of preferred suppliers in the areas of creative, graphic design, merchandising, print and digital.
- Assist in writing briefs and selecting appropriate external agencies as required.
- Assist with the design and production of adverts.
- Develop and maintain the Company advertising schedule.
- Write, edit and produce printed corporate marketing material.
- Support Marketing Managers to evaluate marketing spend effectiveness.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Employment type: Permanent
- A degree, or equivalent, ideally in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience in a similar or related role(s) with 1-2 years of experience
- Relevant experience in marketing, particularly print production and management, design, branding and digital marketing.
- Experience of working in a customer focused sector
- Good IT skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), email (Outlook) and the ability to learn and use other software packages
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within 6 consecutive days of this announcement via email at Lidya.email@example.com; or
In person at Ethiopian Steel plc which is located at Akaki next to University of South Africa (UNISA) in front of St. Michael church. We will start screening as soon as we got CVs, immediate application is therefore advantageous.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Islamic Relief Jobs in Ethiopia: Finance Officer-EmergenciesIslamic ReliefAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
.NET DeveloperWave Business PLC.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
Catholic Relief Services jobs in Ethiopia: Procurement Officer; ReceptionistCatholic Relief Services - CRSAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 23
Command Captain for Boeing 757/767Ethiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
Command Captain for Boeing 737 NGEthiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
Customer Support Specialist - Part Sales Account ManagerBoeingAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 09
Country Manager / Center Head (Re-advertised)Global PlacementsEthiopiaNov 01
Country Manager / Center HeadGlobal PlacementsAddis Ababa, EthiopiaOct 31
Deputy Chief Executive, MarketingSugar CorporationAddis Ababa, EthiopiaMay 14
Engineering SupervisorMarriott Executive ApartmentsAddis Ababa, EthiopiaDec 15