Trainee Cabin Crew
Position: Trainee Cabin Crew
Required Qualification;-A minimum of Level II/10+2 Certificate in any field of study from a recognized College/ University/TVET with a minimum grade of “C” in English subject at Ethiopia Grade 10th General School Leaving Examination.
Diploma from a recognized International Community Schools.
A minimum of 12th grade complete per the new/old curriculum.
Age Limit: 18 - 30 years old inclusive
Height: 159 cm and above, and at least 212 cm arm reach.
Weight: Proportional to height.
- Registration Date: January 16, 2017 – January 27, 2017
- Registration Place: Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, Aviation Academy
- Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, including 6th /8th Grade Ministry Card / Birth certificate with copy & along with one passport size picture when they come for registration on the appropriate dates stated above.
- Physical screening and Preliminary assessment will be conducted during the registration. Therefore, candidates are required to wear knee-length skirt, Short sleeved shirt, to make up their hair properly and to wear average high heel shoes. Wearing of makeups including but not limited to lipstick, eye liner and shuruba is not allowed
- Knowledge of foreign language other than English is advantageous
- Charming and friendly personality are the requirement of the job.
- Applicants with a higher qualification are qualified to apply.
- If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.
N.B: It is strictly forbidden to appear for registration & physical screening wearing trousers, Full sleeve shirts, Freeze & shuruba hairstyle, knee short skirts, makeup and human hair.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Fresh graduate job: Junior TellerVisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
5+ Manufacturing JobsHeineken Breweries SCKilinto, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Multiple Hotel JobsHarmony HotelAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Senior Graphic Designer 3D; Senior Graphic Designer; Junior Creative Director; Creative Director; Account Manager; Copywriter; Account ExecutivesBerry AdvertisingAddis Ababa, EthiopiaFeb 21
Future Export ManagerMaranque Plants PLCFarm SiteFeb 21
More from Ethiopian Airlines
Command Captain for Boeing 757/767Ethiopian AirlinesNigeriaJan 22
Quality Assurance MonitorEthiopian AirlinesAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 20
Apprenticeship Trainee – Industrial MechanicEthiopian AirlinesAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 17
Assistant GSE/GTV Body Repair MechanicEthiopian AirlinesAddis Ababa, EthiopiaJan 10